Safeguarding Educational And Civil Rights One Case At A Time
All of us have the right to participate in public life, find a job, a place to live and get an education without the burdens of discrimination and harassment. Protecting the civil rights of one person strengthens the protections we all enjoy. That’s one of the reasons this area of law is so important to the attorneys here at Joel M. Vincent Law Office.
Firm founder Joel M. Vincent has more than 40 years of experience in municipal law, which includes education law and civil rights matters. Our team is ready to help you assert your rights and freedoms and to break down barriers preventing your full participation in society.
Educational Access, Employment And Other Civil Rights Matters
Our firm regularly represents individuals and school districts in civil rights litigation, including legal actions related to:
- Title VII cases banning employment discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics like race, color, gender, etc.
- Title IX cases prohibiting gender-based discrimination in schools or other federally funded educational facilities
- Cases concerning the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Representing individuals who have experienced violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age discrimination against workers over age 40 (in violation of the Age Discrimination in Employment Act)
Whether you have suffered discrimination/harassment in the workplace or housing accommodations, or your child has faced discrimination that limits his or her access to good education, our firm will help you assert your rights and push back against these injustices.
Get Started By Speaking To An Experienced Attorney
With an office in Riverton, Joel M. Vincent Law Office serves clients throughout Wyoming. To learn more about your rights and legal options, contact the firm to arrange an initial consultation with our civil rights lawyers. You can call 307-439-0393 or fill out our online contact form.